Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Ever take it off any sweet jumps?

I've got a new ride. Karl decided that Abbey could have his old bike, provided that he refurbished it a tad. Isn't it good-looking? Oh wait...that's the mechanic. Hang on a sec.....









Before............................ and After......













Now, navigating the Parisian streets might be a whole different matter. My new bright red wheels (which you can't see in the picture) might make me a bit more obvious than normal.



Anyone wanna go for a spin?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just click on the picture to see a bigger image, and then you can see the shinny red tires in all their
"in focus" glory...

Anonymous said...

Abbey, your bike is hot! I can just imagine you zooming around Paris, catching everyone's eye ;-)
-VanVan

Abbey von Gohren said...

I think maybe that's what I'll dub it:
"hot wheels".